Thursday, April 29, 2010

More News about the BIG Day

Well, I haven't been on in a while so I would like to catch everyone up on what I have been doing. I did buy a dress that is absolutely gorgeous. I am not posting any pictures of it because I want the dress to be a surprise. Not even Beau will be able to see the dress until the day of the wedding when I walk out for the ceremony. That was his idea and I find it very romantic. Also, I have taken my engagement photos. A wonderful friend of mine at work did the photos for me. She was the photographer and the editor. She did a wonderful job...no an freakin' awsome job. So, save the date cards will be sent out. And I will post the pictures on my blog for all to see.

Now, I have to decide what kind of brides maid dresses I want. I know I want a dark purple and a tea length dress. So, and suggestions would be great. Also, I need to figure out things like party favors, decorations, what the I want the cake to look like, and what kind of flowers I want. So, I still have a lot to think about. Shoot me any suggestions you may have because I need all the help I can get.

0 comments: